Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Texas gal proves Forest Gump correct when he said.......

"Stupid is as stupid does!"

A young lady from The Colony, Texas, euphemistically described as a single mother, has been searching for a job so she could move out of her Mom's house I reckon.  She finally found one -- in a Day Care center. 

She immediately went on Facebook and announced:  "I start my new job today but I absolutely hate working at a day care. I just really hate being around a lot of kids."

Needless to say - this world wide cloud driven broadcast was immediately reflected back to her new employer -- who came to the only conclusion that one arrive at in this instance.  'Don't bother showing up for work at this day care center.'

I forgive the young lady the attitude - I could even overlook her lack of enthusiasm for her line of work - but I sure can't overlook the sheer stupidity of someone who would broadcast her distaste for a new job and her hate for little kids - and not expect it to find it's way back to the new employer. 

Are youngsters really that stupid? They think that they can post something on the Internet and it will remain confidential?  We're in big trouble here folks..... 

I wonder if she'll find a job a MickeyD's and then go on Facebook and tell all that she's a Vegan and will spit on every hamburger before she wraps it?  And expect that to remain a secret on Face Book.

Give me a break......... 

No comments: