Sunday, October 21, 2012

Endorsements mean everything........

Venezuela's Hug Chavez, -----Marieta Castro (daughter of Raul Castro of Cuba) and  him own self --- Mad Vladimir Putin ...... have all bestowed their absolute endorsement for four more years of Obamanation..

I mean to tell ya' folks -- how can you argue with solid down to earth endorsements like that .....?  

Hugo Chavez says: “Obama is a good guy” and that if Obama was from Caracas, he’d surely return the favor by voting for Chavez.

Marieta Castro of Cuba says: “I believe that Obama needs another opportunity and he needs greater support to move forward with his projects and with his ideas, which I believe come from the bottom of his heart,
” Marieta Castro said during a cable news interview. ...

Unaware that a microphone was recording him, President Obama asked outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev  for breathing room until after Mr. Obama’s reelection campaign to negotiate on missile defense. ...

Regarding Mad Vlad:  “This is my last election,” Mr. Obama said. “After my election I have more flexibility.”


The Russian leader responded, “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”


What an international hero!!!

To be honest, my home town newspaper, the San Antonio Excuse-News also feels that Obama 'deserves another four years' ......

But then, I do to - and don't care if it's in Leavenworth,  Gitmo, or that second term home for Illinois Gob'ners, ...   US Prison - in Marion,  Illinois....!!!!

No comments: