Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sarah Palin tells it like it is..............again!!

After the Dem's (including Joltin' Joe Biteme) spent the day yesterday name calling and even calling the Tea Partiers 'terrorists'...... Sarah Palin put it in context on Sean Hannity's program last evening:

"If we were really domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us wouldn't he? I mean he didn't have a problem with palling around with Bill Ayers back in the day when he kicked off his political career in Bill Ayers apartment, and shaking hands with Chavez and saying he doesn't need any preconditions with meeting dictators or wanting to read US Miranda rights to alleged suspected foreign terrorists. No if we were real domestic terrorists I think President Obama wouldn't have a problem with us."

Makes you wonder why American Conservatives are even thinking about nominating another RINO for the nation's highest office next year!

Oh, excuse me, did you say that it's the 'moderates' that fear her? I'm sorry, I reckon I never met a moderate with an opinion of any import!

No comments: