Tuesday, May 12, 2015

"Crooked as a dog's hind leg?"


 I remember that expression describing the attributes of a devious, dishonest, bid'nessman or politician, since I was axle high to the ice wagon truck!

But having observed some of the recent occupants of the Oval Orifice, I'm inclined that we have insulted the canine species. Seems to me that those hind legs on that honest faced beagle are a whole lot less crooked than the couple in the other picture. 

"I did not have sex with that woman!"
"The Benghazi attack was caused by a video!"

And of course, the big headline today --


"State Department approved $50 million in Bill Clinton speeches during Hillary’s tenure"


Lord knows, if I got into the lies of the current occupant - I'd make that Beagle look like the giraffe of straight legs compared to the current POTUS.

The Beagle Rocks and Wins by a Landslide!!

No comments: