Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Famous quote gone awry!

J.P. Morgan once famously (or infamously - your choice) said: "If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it."

The Chicagoland Community Organizer currently occupying the Oval Orifice, and Michelle Antoinette, have obviously learned to paraphrase Mr Morgan's comment into -- 'Don't ask how much it costs, just put it on the taxpayer's tab, they are too stupid and busy with their Obamaphones to be paying attention anyway.'

Send money, Chumps, make me prouder!

He spent the last weekend in March in Florida on a million dollar golfing getaway. Moochelle spent the week jetting around the Far East, Japan and Cambodia for her spring break.  Costs - in the Million$ of tax dollars. Heck, just her car rental fees to visit one shrine were pushed $100, 000!  Her hotel bill in Cambodia for just two nights was in the neighborhood of a quarter million Tax Dollar$.  Nice neighborhood, if the tax papers are paying it.

Not sure what the total tally is for this self proclaimed king and queen of vacay's is.... but I've heard a number that rhymes with $44,000,000 (million) dollars. 

At least the Vets don't have to
kick in for his golf outings!
R.I.P. 
Did I mention that this was Barry's 223rd round of golf during his brief stay over in Washington? I don't begrudge a man a round of golf.... I used to play once a week before I retired..  

But then, I did pay for my own gas, green fees, and cart!

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an insightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. Interesting! All the best for your future blogging journey.