Monday, February 2, 2015

Proposed budget......... arghh

Like many of you USA taxpaying citizens who have been watching this lob-sided square dance twixt our RINO Congress and the Community Organizer currently occupying the Oval Office....    I am sickened, tar'd, and wondering what in tarnation happened to the conservative Patriots in our gob'mint. 

I ain't going into detail here - you war watching it on your TV's and on your favorite Blogs................. but it is getting tough to watch! Didn't the Republicans hear the voters in November? The message was clear!!

And now they are going to let themselves be hornswoggled by the two year senator, his cabal, George Soros, Valerie Jarrett?

Give me a break!! I'm in too mean a sprint to go on here -- but dammmmmmit, call call your congressmen and senators (small c and s intended) and tell them to stick a broom up their collective butts and shout, "Enough"  -- 


Hell no to new taxes.... Obamanation was the one that pushed sequestration ... live with it.... matter of fact, on that idiotic $4, 000,000,000,000 Trillion dollar budget, not only No .... but Hell No! 

Another half trillion dollars borrowed from the Chinese .... hell no! It has to stop somewhere ... how about here!!
I can't stand it -- I'll get back to you on this when my head is clearer!

No comments: