Monday, January 19, 2015

Lord have mercy --- it's really hit bottom!

I try very hard to stay away from women's bid'ness and keep my topics on something I know something about. That is probably why I am in that exclusive Golden Wedding Club...

But I read an article this morning that just put me in stitches and I have go to share it..    it seems that political correctness and inclusivity has reached it's zenith - or maybe nadir.... I ain't sure..  but;

It has been announced that the Mount Holyoke College women's college in Massachusetts' annual production of 'The Vagina Monologues' have been cancelled this year. The twenty year run has been found to be not inclusive enough because there are women without vaginas apparently. So, lest those transgender ladies who God hung a penis on be offended - Holyoke cancelled the play this year. 

I would like to make a deep thinking statement here, something really profound..... but I can't reach the keyboard from down here on the floor laughing!!

No comments: