Friday, January 16, 2015

It's been a long week..............

Early on this Friday morning, I saw on the television that ISIS has decided that Democracy ain't such a bad thing after all!

That Obamanation is a true patriot and Michelle is proud to be an American.

Then I opened my paper and noted that Speaker Boehner does indeed, have a spine...  and will listen to the freshmen conservatives in the House.

That Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and the POTUS have reached an agreement to cut next years budget by ten percent and start decreasing the deficit. 

I went to my computer and the Drudge report linked me to a story that all able bodied Americans that are drawing welfare will start performing community service to earn it. 

That everybody in this country that entered it illegally have decided to return to their homelands and apply for immigration in a legal and lawful manner. 

That our national rate of inflation is only the 1.8% that the BLS says it is - and my hamburger has gone back down to $2 per pound. 

And then -- ..................AND THEN ......     I woke up......!!
I think I'll go back to sleep and all those nice dreams!



No comments: