Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Say what?????

I am usually not caught up short for words --- but Dingy Harry's comments have me really digging deep:
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has reached out to his presumed successor, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, saying that he hoped they could work together “to get things done” in Washington.
In a statement, according to Mediaite, Reid said, “I’d like to congratulate Senator McConnell, who will be the new Senate Majority Leader. The message from voters is clear: They want us to work together. I look forward to working with Senator McConnell to get things done for the middle class.”
Aha! The word came to me -- it's one with which I became familiar with on Long Island ----- Chutzpah: shameless audacity, temerity!!
The Dims wouldn't even let the GOP in the conference  room when discussing health care, Dingy Harry, as Majority Leader has not allowed them to offer amendments on other bills, nor even vote on most of them... so the voters threw the partisan bustards out and now Reid has the chutzpah to suggest it was a call to work together?  He's a very sick man ..... and needs a check-up from the neck-up.

No comments: