Saturday, September 13, 2014

Is there a widespread anti-Christian movement in the liberal Main Stream Media these days?

Olga Rascheitti-Lucia Pulici-Bernadette Boggia -----Rest In Peace!!!!
The reason I pose that question is simply this.  I had occasion to Google in search of information about the three Catholic Nuns who were beaten, raped and decapitated earlier this week in Burundi.  I hadn't heard 'the rest of the story' and/or much follow up.

Imagine my surprise when I Googled "Burundi, Nuns, murdered" and noted that the major news outlets were conspicuously absent in their hits.  On the first page, were links to The Independent (UK), FOX News (USA), The Daily Mail (UK), Washington Times (USA), Reuters (Int), Briebart (USA) and of course, a bunch of Blogs....  

Absent from any link to this story were CBS,ABC,NBC, MSNBC, CNN .... I'm not even hinting that they didn't report this horrible event -- I'm just wondering out loud if they did..... why are there no links to their news reports? Do I see a pattern here in the news reporting of liberal filtered outlets and full news outlets?

How often do three elderly Nuns in a convent, even in a 3rd world country, whose lives are dedicated to protecting women and children, get beaten, raped, and murdered by decapitation? I note there was no shortage of reports this week of the Blade Runner's trial in Italy..... or of the football player smacking his wife in the elevator....    

I dunno folks --- I just don't know!  If this had been three ISIS members who were made to wear underpants over their heads..... every news outlet in the world would have reported it and ABC,NBC & CBS would have led with it!!

Just my opinion!

No comments: