Sunday, September 14, 2014

Headline of the Week (almost)

Drudge Report came within one word of flashing the best headline of the week today --- so I think I'll correct it for my blog.

"PELOSI UNLEASHED UNHINGED:  REPUBLICANS ENDANGER CIVILIZATION..."


In a brief visit to that fair and balanced show, "Real Time with Bill Maher" she opined in the same conversation that "Democrats are not fearmongers" and then added that 'civilization is doomed if the GOP wins the senate'....

I'm not sure if she's off her meds, or if the Botox shots are pulling her scalp to tight, or if she is just mad that the GOP House wouldn't blindly agree to let all those illegal immigrants into the country to provide cheap labor for her millionaire husband....

I guess what she really needs is for Charlie Gibson to come out of retirement and suck up to her once again.  I won't trouble torture you good folks with the whole twelve minute segment -- here is the 'magic moment'!!



No comments: