Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I received an e-mail from a friend..... he posed this question:

"While we are all wringing our collective hands and sighing over the loss of the twenty innocents in Connecticut last week, the thought occurred to me ---- During 2011, almost one and a quarter million abortions were performed in the USA."

"I wonder how many of those 1,215,000 innocent babies 'deserved to die'?

After reading his comment, I surfed a little on the Internet and learned that since the finding of Roe vs Wade in '73, fifty million babies have been killed in the womb or while exiting it.   That's 50,000,000, Pilgrims!!  How many deserved to die?

And we are talking just about killing innocents here, I'm not even gonna mention that the average cost per abortion is $500 ....thus $2,500,000,000.00 of our GDP was spent on this horrific medical procedure during this period...

If any of you heard any of the media talking heads discussing this strange conflict in thinking, please let me know in the comment section.

(Thanks and a Tip O' the Stetson to fellow Vet Paul N of Rhode Island - a neighbor of Connecticut)

No comments: