Friday, July 13, 2012

Sain'ts become 'Aints' by choice and by folly.

This is not the biggest story of the week, so you might have missed it. And you wouldn't have missed much, except the sorry state of affairs that this country is slip sliding and wallowing down in to.

Apparently the minor league (and minor brained) baseball team called the St. Paul Saints, up in the Twin Cities, will become the "Mr Paul Aints" in honor of the local atheists, agnostics and kooks.

"To enhance the evening even more, every mention of the word 'Saints' will either be covered up or changed to 'Aint'" the atheists said.

Now ain't that special????????

Don't get me wrong, I don't wear my religion on my sleeve, matter of fact, at best I could only be described as a back-sliding Methodist who has not been inside a church in twelve years. But that's not the point. I live my beliefs as I see them and keep them to myself, I don't force them on others like this 'Mr. Paul, Minnesota' group are doing.

Tsk Tsk...

No comments: