Thursday, April 12, 2012

About his tax return.....

I had an E-mail dropped over my transom in the middle of the night... An old military buddy apparently had a problem with the IRS. Here is what his E-mail said:

"Yo Pecoz,

Had a problem with My Tax Return

The IRS sent my Tax forms back! AGAIN!

I guess it was because of my response to the question : "List all dependents?"

I replied: "12 million illegal immigrants”; "3 million crack heads”; "42 million non-working people on food stamps”, 30 million more drawing unemployment checks, "2 million people in over 243 prisons”; also "Half of Mexico”; and " 535 fools in the U.S. House and Senate”.

Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer! There is somebody pounding on my door this morning.... I'm sure glad I didn't mention a FLOTUS who thinks that million dollar vacations are a quarterly event.

(signed)

(Thanks and a tip o' the stetson to another ole' vet named Bill)

No comments: