Saturday, June 25, 2011

Limericks of the news......

I turned on my office light this morning and found this newsworthy limerick slipped over the transom.... from an old pal up in Maryland........

There once was a weirdo named Weiner
Who had a perverted demeanor
- Forced from the Hill
- For acting like Bill
Now Congress is one weiner leaner.

I was gonna stay away from this topic 'cause there are a couple of things that bother me about the whole weird scene..... We have an American, very Jewish congressman, married to a confirmed Muslim, Huma Abedin (no name change here, folks) who was born in Michigan and raised in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia by her Pakistani parents and who devotes her time to being 'next to' Hellary Clinton, Secretary of State. Even throughout her pregnancy. Their marriage was performed by Bubba Clinton hisself!

You know, the ex-Prez that was so tied up to foreign money when campaigning and now makes a living hustling Riyals around the Middle East.


In addition to all of the State secrets that must cross Mrs Aben's desk at work, and all of the classified information gleaned by her hubby with his House Committee assignments on the Judiciary and Homeland Security committees. Doesn't anyone pause to wonder?

I do....... and that's why I've stayed away from this whole topic! In my military career, folks lost their security clearances for marrying good Irish lasses...... Too many questions - my old head hurts. Like Ole' 'Bite-me' Biden said to Scott Ritter in the Senate Hearings ... "it's above my paygrade' YFIO!!!

I ain't gonna mention none of it.....

No comments: