Saturday, December 1, 2007

When the "Governator" speaks......

....I'm sure a lot of you folks have seen the Vanity Cards of Chuck Lorre (aka-Chuck Levine) that flash on the television screens at the end of some of the programs he writes; Darma & Greg, Two and a Half Men, etc.. I hadn't seen 'em, they ain't on the reruns of Gunsmoke but you have to be quick (or even tape them) to read them. This one, #167 from last year - my #4 Son up in Austin thought was one he thought y'all would enjoy! Ole Pecoz thought was kinda neat -- and thought provoking as well. The mind wanders at my age.....



CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #167 (on Governor Schwartzenegger)
November 8, 2006
"I'm relieved that he's reached across the aisle to fight global warming. I'm delighted that he's worked to increase the minimum wage, reduce the cost of pharmaceutical drugs, improve the infrastructure, and bring accountability to the school system. My problem, and let me state for the record that it's my problem, not his, is simply this: Whenever I hear the governor of California speak I find myself nervously looking around for a train that will take me to Poland."

No comments: