Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Oxymoron of the day...........

I opened Drudge this morning (along with millions of others) and this headline greeted me:
LOCKHEED secretly testing 'supersonic' laser turret for fighter jets...

The link took me to a British Daily Mail article on the same topic -- 

Don't get me wrong - I'm happy to see that Lockheed and others are testing new and upgraded weapons.....  but I have to wonder how a testing program can be secret and on the front page of Drudge and the Daily Mail at the same time. Whatever happened to keeping secret...... er, um, uh, secret?

Imagine the results if the self serving political motor mouths and press headlined during WWII that we had solved the German's secret code machine 'Enigma' to the world.  Or if the details of the Manhattan Project (atomic bomb) were disclosed on the front page of the NY Times or front steps of the Capital Building?

Ach du lieber!!!

Shucks, the article describes how it works, and even includes a video.....  Such access to military secrets and we can't even find out what happened in Benghazi four years ago.......... from Hellary's State Department....!!!!

Have a nice day......

No comments: