Saturday, January 10, 2015

The most accurate four sentences you'll ever read!

The following was e-mailed to me by my elder (also a vet) brother in Southern Indiana -- who tells me it came to him from a very very smart 60 year old lady who sells magazine advertising for a living . He calls her a 'Great Lady'!  I'd call her a smart one!
As funny as it sounds - every word is true!

This condenses 10,535 pages of the Oboma care actin 4 sentences
 
!. In order to insure the uninsured we have to uninsure the insured.
 
2. Next, We require the newly uninsured to insure.
 
3. To re-insure the newly uninsured, they are required to pay extra,
    charges to be re-insured.
 
4. The extra charges are required so that the originally insured, who became insured, and became re-insured, can pay enough extra so that the original uninsured can be insured, which will be of charge to them.

My comment - Only in America!! Feel free to pass this on!

No comments: