Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Reason #46 why I don't fly commercial air anymore!!

The gob'mint has turned us into a Nation of Sheeple, the TSA has turned us into a traveling mob of sheep to be dipped in a pool of surrender and personal helplessness whenever we travel. 

I'm old enough to realize that there are two sides to every story - but wise enough to realize that this 60 year old Long Island nurse, who spent thousands for her flight to Alaska to go skiing with her friends has been totally wronged - dunno if it's worth $5 million, I reckon that a jury or judge will decide that....   But I hope she wins and United Airlines' insurance company takes it in the shorts - and United Airlines gets pilloried in every newspaper and travel magazine in the country!

May I suggest you read the copy, then watch the video -- I was expecting some typical Long Island strident loud mouth --- but no...... Nurse Jean Mamakos, from Huntington LI, seems quite reserved and determined to me...  what do you think?

Click here for the copy and CBS video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm old enough to remember when flight attendants were called Stewardess's, and were on board to help - not be company Brownshirts squeezing money and dignity out of the paying passengers.

What has become of us?