Monday, November 17, 2014

Obama want's to take over the Internet? Thanks but no thanks!

Someone asked me the other day why I was dead set against Obama and the Feds taking over control of the Internet.  I replied:

"I don't have any plans or directions - but trust me, I"ll fix it!"
1. I've watched Obama and the Feds create the disastrous Obamacare.Gov!
2. I've watched Obama and the Feds create the disastrous flood of immigrants across the Border.
3. I've watched Obama and the Feds give guns to our enemies in Fast & Furious.
4. I've watched Obama and the IRS totally misused for political purposes.
5. I've watched Obama and DOD demonstrate that they couldn't even paint a red line.
.............and then I ran out of paper, so I just added:

I watched as Obama appointed Tom Wheeler, former Lobbyist FOR the cable & wireless industry, as Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).   

And I quit talking......  and started wondering out loud, why exactly does Obama want to do this --- and please, save me from that looking out for the little people pap...... that's worn out past thin to gone!

No comments: