Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I should be ashamed, but I'm madder'n hell instead....

A tale of two youths
The soldier on the left in this picture is young Benjamin Netanyahu, who enlisted upon graduation from high school into the elite Israeli Special Forces arm of the IDF. He was involved in many cross border incursions and was shot in the shoulder in the rescue of hijacked Sabena Flight 571. He is currently Prime Minister of the island of Democracy in a sea of enemies called Israel. 

The person on the right spent his high school years in a Choom Gang smoking pot and whatever. Through unseen hands and affirmative action, he spent the next 8 years in schools of one kind or another. He is currently the leader (from behind) of the free world as POTUS.

The headlines today (you've already read them) report that the Choom Chump's administration publicly called PM Netanyahu "chickenshit"!  Our only ally in the Middle East - and he is identified as chickenshit!!!!!!!!!

Up in the title of this post, I said I was mad, not ashamed...  But I'm not mad at Choom Boy......  I'm mad at the 63 million voters who thought he would be the best man in the nation to lead us....   I'm mad at the lame stream media that refused to vet him when he ran in 2008 and again in 2012. We still know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about him - his financial supporters and mentors...

That's why I'm mad!  And you should be too!

No comments: