Thursday, October 9, 2014

Frankly Partners -- there is so much crap flying off the fan, I'm trying to keep a low profile...

Talk about low-hanging fruit!!  Now even the Dems scandals have scandals.  Thus I've tried to leave the reporting to the major blogs and keep hitting the high and outside balls you might have missed, 

Having said that - I can't pass up on this one --- apparently the 25 year-old son of a major Dim Donor performed as an advance travel team member for the Presidents trip to Cartagena, Columbia.....  As a volunteer, he wasn't salaried but he was traveling first class with all expenses paid.    Apparently one of those expenses was for an 'all night' hooker in the hotel they stayed at..


I'll not discuss the cover up here - you can read that for yourselves -- I won't discuss the moral issues, that's not in my job description..   What I will discuss is the career ladder that this indiscretion caused this misguided young lad....

As a consequence of his attention to the female of the species, he has now been assigned and salaried to work in the "State Department's Office on Global Women's Issues"!!!!  

You just can't make this stuff up!!  Go here for more on the story.......

No comments: