Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'mmmm Baaaack!

Well friends,  I've been out of pocket the last few days.....  getting some medical exams and suchlike. And here I am again -- and the headlines just get harder and harder to believe in my America!

But before I get involved in the headlines -- I understand that Obamanation is coming to Texas today to do three THREE fund raisers --- but he ain't got time (or inclination) to go down to the border and talk with Texas and federal immigration officials about the problems there..   I seem to recall George W 'flying' over New Orleans after Katrina hit.... but not wanting to stop for pictures and halt progress on the ground...... for which he was excoriated in the press and the Dim side of Congress.....   I wonder if the Bam-man will take the same heat.......?????    Naw, I don't really wonder!!

Of all the headlines that got my attention this weekend -- this one wins the Grand Palooka!!
"Illegals flood across border, citizens protest, Homeland Security sends in armed police to quell protesters!!"

That may not be exact, but it's close enough. So the illegals enter the country, the American citizens hold protests against their arrival and first class air and bus service into their communities...... and the American Federales are busting the chops of the citizen protesters????   

What's wrong with that picture, fellow Americans?

No comments: