Friday, August 9, 2013

Excuse me waiter, my Parmesan is moving...

Here in Texas, you can't fly anywhere without connecting either in DFW or Houston-Bush airports.

A word of warning for you East Coasters that have to transfer and connect in Atlanta.  Avoid the cafe's cheesy sammiches! (according to 'weird but true'

Excuse me, waiter, my Parmesan is moving.

An unlucky traveler was shocked to find that the “shredded cheese” on his Atlanta-airport cafe sandwich was actually tiny live white maggots in the bread.

The chagrined, apologetic restaurant says it switched bread suppliers and scoured the food-prep area.

The local health department inspected the place and said it found no cause to cite the eatery.

Are you believing that last statement? -- I wonder who's brother-in-law owns the cafe?

Update: Video at Eleven --

No comments: