Saturday, January 5, 2013

Well Well -- a belated Happy New Year to you all! I hope everyone remembered to eat that little bowl of Black-eyed Peas New Years Eve....

Sorry that I've been missing in action the last few days, but with the release of my new book, "Judgement Daze", things have been pretty hectic. We had to get the new Internet site set up and updated, I had to do some signings and shippings and all that falderall. 

Writing a book is the fun part, researching facts, locations, and geography is tedious, editing is a major pain in the.... er, uh, backside -- but then marketing is a serious pain - unless you are a celebrity, well known best selling writer, or politician so the taxpayers can pay your expenses..   check out my new site -- see what you think. Feel free to leave a comment there or here.... Shucks, even criticisms are helpful.

Just click here for the link - I've got a special going if you missed the first book, 'The Judge... Is Not The Jury', just in case you like to get them both in a bundled deal - signed (if you like) and delivered...

Any how - glad to be back... I missed y'all. 

Now that 51% of the American voters have decided that Obamanation is who they want for their president for the next four years - I'll be shooting arrows in a wider field. But not entirely of course.... I can't pass up on that Washington Post mag cover....

No comments: