Friday, January 25, 2013

Misleading headline? Or Bait & Switch?

I opened up the Drudge Report this morning and was greeted by five larger pictures of Obamanation with flies on his face. It reminded me of an old military expression ..... and I almost burst out laughing..

Then I looked to the left column and saw a headline that read "SHERIFF JOE RIDES INTO VA TO GET THE GUNS.."


Real Sheriff Joe!
I clicked on it immediately of course, wondering what in the world the countries most famous sheriff, Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona was doing in Virgina.  Imagine my disappointment when I clicked on the link and discovered that it was an AP report about Jumpin' Joe Bite-me going to Virginia (50 miles?) to pimp for Feinstein's gun control gob'mint grab. 

Two Gun Joe!

In my ole' head, comparing a career party hack like Biden to the real Sheriff Joe is like comparing a water pistol (filled with warm yellow liquid) with a 1911 Colt 45! 

Gimme a break! Of course if Drudge had mentioned it was an Associated Press report presented on behalf of their Dimmocrat handlers, I would`a passed anyway!

No comments: