Saturday, November 24, 2012

Anybody doubt that our young American warriors are able to maintain their sense of humor.....?


This photo was submitted by TSgt Mike Holzworth who said he took this photo while the Wounded Warriors were practicing the 100-meter dash for the trials competition that determine the Navy-Coast Guard Team for the 2013 Warrior Games. “I think it says I’m alive and even though my leg is gone it isn’t going to slow me down. Having the right attitude can help you overcome anything life throws at you,” Holzworth said.

(Caveat - I lifted this photo from one of my favorite blogs,  'Floppingaces.net' not as a matter of theft, but just to ensure that as many folks see it as possible. My thanks to them - if you haven't visited them, click on the link - Pecozbill)

No comments: