Saturday, July 21, 2012

About that VEEP choice Romney will make....

... I don't know about y'all, but I am already a little tired of the conversation, the guesses, the what-ifs. I'd like to see a running mate selected and announced, let the Dims do their screaming, shouting and usual hysterics.

But I did come across one attention getting article this morning in 'American Thinker', written by Herbert Meyer. The headline title is;



Thought provoking isn't it? Click on the headline to read his very short, but very interesting piece.

I particularly like the part pointing out that this choice would totally collapse the sails of Obamanation's fleet of character assassination pirates.... who are already loading their muzzles with chain shot and trash. Maybe we could even discuss the issues for the next three months.... ?

1 comment:

fishbowl said...

Personally, I like Adam West(R-FL), a retired Army LtCol who has impressed me and Mitt shud take a close look at his qualifications.