Sunday, April 8, 2012

Mark Twain Was Correct!!

It just occurred to me... With all the noise the media is making about Romney's wealth, I don't recall any such bluster and hand-wringing over the Kennedy fortune. Or, for that matter, John Kerry!

Or the fact that John Kerry gave virtually nothing to to charity while Romney gave something on the order of $4 Million dollars ... in addition to giving away his entire inheritance from his father.

Oh, Wait! I just remembered, Romney is a Republican. Kerry and the Kennedy klan are Democrats. The other big difference is Romney worked for his money. Kennedy inherited his. And of course, John Kerry found a Republican's widow and married his fortune.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

"If you don't read the newspapers, you're uninformed. If you read the
newspaper, you're misinformed." Mark Twain

(Thanks and a tip o' the Stetson to my pal Al up in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Maryland for dropping this over my transom)

No comments: