Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Of no account...........

....... and I'm not even sure why I am posting it..... except maybe I have that little tickle in the back of my brain that says this story might have legs --- and we may hear more soon. I take a pass on the stories being headlined on all the blogs and try to identify those that might turn into stories... this is one of them.....

It seems that Mr Wade Sanders, heroic recipient of the Silver Star for gallantry in Vietnam........during his swift boat service alongside a Lt John Kerry (before he became Senator Heinz-Kerry) has been stripped of that Silver Star by the US Navy!!

Mr Sanders, was of course, the 'fellow hero' that introduced Johnny Boy at the Democratic Convention in 2004.

I accuse nobody of nuttin', but I am not surprised.... click here if you'd like to read more about this sorry affair.

No comments: